Our HistoryAs Denmark’s largest buyer of used cars for export, both Danish car dealers and private car owners rely on our expertise when they wish to sell their used cars. That’s why you’ll always find a wide selection of car brands and models in our stock. We always have over 250 cars in stock and new vehicles arriving for sale every day. We export cars to customers throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
Carfect (formerly known as Engros Biler Danmark) was established in 2012 by Nicklas Mathias Ahlgren, who launched the company at a very young age, having his first office in a room at his parents’ home. He entered the car industry in 2010 and quickly identified a business opportunity. Danish car buyers usually have a preference for which cars they want to stock. Therefore, Danish car dealers were forced to do business with several different buyers in order to sell the cars they had acquired through trade-in deals. Nicklas spotted an opportunity to stand out by taking in everything the car dealers were interested in selling.
The concept of Carfect has turned out to be a success! Today, our cars are exported to 12 European countries, and even a few countries outside of Europe. The company grows continuously and has, within few years, become Denmark’s largest buyer and exporter of used cars.
- Our customers always get the best value for money. When we reach a large amount of car sales, we can afford to sell cars at a lower profit margin.
- We always maintain and expand our, already solid, network of business partners.
- Our professional customers and suppliers always get a profitable deal when they trade with us, and that is our primary business approach.
- We aim to be open and welcoming to everyone. Furthermore, we aim to offer exceptional service starting from the initial contact with a client until the completion of a sale.
- Our priority is to continuously offer a large stock of cars suitable for all types of customers.
In 2019 Carfect opened our first location outside of Denmark. This supports our most recent goal of expanding internationally. Within 2025 we aim to expand further, reaching outside of European borders.